Pragma – IoT signed a Cooperation Protocol with The Digital Systems Department of the School of Technology (University of Thessaly).
The Department fully covers the complete range of knowledge in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), which it utilizes in the development of Digital Systems, that is, systems that store, process, and transmit data and information in digital form. The Digital Systems Department follows a philosophy of quality with respect for excellence and meritocracy, seeking the continuous improvement of the education provided to its students and recognizing the responsibility for providing a multifaceted contribution to society.
The purposes of this cooperation are:
- The acquisition, by the DSD students, of professional and relevant experience in subjects related to their studies.
- The assimilation, by the DSD students, of scientific knowledge, through the process of professional/practical scientific practice.
- The development of the students’ skills and their professional awareness.
- The smooth transition of students, from the area of the educational process to the area of production, market, businesses, and organizations.
- The creation of a communication channel between the students of DSD and the company that will contribute to substantial and mutually beneficial cooperation, in the context of joint research projects, scientific activities, development and training programs, as well as mutually beneficial professional collaborations.
Pragma – IoT would like to thank the management of the Digital Systems Department for the excellent communication in reaching the agreement. Pragma – IoT is delighted to be a part of the cooperation with the Digital Systems Department of the University of Thessaly and is pleased to offer its tools and instruments to the students of the DSD, in order to help and support them on their way to a more competitive future.