The term Industry 4.0 refers to the 4th Industrial Revolution, which aims to meet the modern needs of Industry and introduce radical technologies in industrial processes that will establish the ‘Smart Factory’. Industry 4.0 adopts a well-balanced set of technologies to integrate the terms: interconnectivity, digitization, intelligence, and automation. In Pragma-IoT, we apply our deep experience to offer solutions that will make it possible for our customers to gain complete control over the production line and factory management.
Adding value, not complication
We believe in offering a high-quality service, at a great value for your investment. We offer significant experience, technical and industry specialisms, in order to lift your business performance.
We love what we do and we are passionate about helping our clients to be successful. We would welcome the opportunity to help you take your business to the next level and achieve your goals.
Options are provided for each project, understanding creativity and functionality are specific to each individual client. Our objective is to provide bespoke solutions, which fit within specified budgetary restraints.
We deliver on time
We know that time is money in business, so we set realistic deadlines (for ourselves and for our clients) and stick to them. We communicate constantly with our clients to give them updates as we progress on their project.
- Increased productivity and improved efficiency. The technologies that are being used reduce machine downtime and enhance the ability to make more products and make them faster.
- Less operational costs. The Industry 4.0 technologies i.e., automation, systems integration and more provide faster manufacturing, less product waste and fewer quality product problems.
- Higher customer experience. With Smart Industry, problems are being solved quickly, quality of the products is improved, and the profitability is increased.
- Improved reliability and quality. Smart factories are able to detect production failures faster, identify the cause behind them and make corrective changes.
- Higher profit margins and revenues. The collection of real-time information across the entire supply chain can enable manufacturers to offer more customized, high-margin and high-quality products, while reducing operational costs.